In its desire to train and support project leaders in a more efficient way, ActicSpaces launches from December 28, 2017 to January 10 2018, registrations for the first session of its incubation program to support startups.
The program provides for a 3-month incubation period, which will allow entrepreneurs to move initially from the idea stage to the project. Successful candidates should be able to classify and specify the problem they are trying to solve. They will analyze using the Lean Model Canvas, the elements, solutions and alternatives to take into account for the development of their activities. It will also be a question of understanding the market, the customers, to arrive at the establishment of profitable economic models for their projects.
At the same time, entrepreneurs will have to build a network within the Cameroon Tech ecosystem while developing their relationships with other entrepreneurs, professionals, experts and mentors. Moreover, it will be important for the startup to be able to collect a minimum of 1,000,000 FCFA to constitute up to 50% of their start-up capital.
Entrepreneurs, as well as incubated startups, will be rated primarily on the basis of the following criteria:
• Participation in the weekly Business Development sessions;
• Documents and any other evidence of the progress of their work;
• Preparation of monthly reports.
They will benefit from:
• Training sessions;
• Accompaniment of mentors;
• Validation of their business idea;
• Free access to premises with internet connection;
• Exposure to potential investors and partners.
It is important to remember that ActivSpaces counts numerous success stories of supported projects, startups such as EduAir (ex Kwiizi), Drone Africa, Viva XD (Ex Viva) and Cloomify (Ex Shoower), which are today autonomous and independent SMEs, having won several prizes, competitions, contests as well as they have raised funding.
To apply for the new ActivSpaces program, simply:
• Complete the online registration form at http://activspaces-incubation.com/apply/new
• Pay a 20,000 FCFA fee
• Have a project related to Technology
• Count at least one developer in his team
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.