Memberships at our Buea location are now open. Membership is available at no cost and is available to college students, graduates, women, aspiring techies, technology professionals and community leaders. The only requirement for access to ACTIV is that applicants have an active project in the works. New members are selected by pitching their ideas to the group. The community then decides to grant access based on the strength and potential of an individual’s idea. Thereafter, members must be able to demonstrate progress on their work. The goal here is to keep the energy and participation at a high level.
ACTIV spaces provide an environment where creative minds are stimulated and developed. We offer a venue where African students and professionals alike can learn to leverage the power of technology and its applications in society at large. As a member of ACTIV, you will be part of a community of forward-looking innovators that are producing the technologies of tomorrow. Our Buea location offers the following:
- Laboratory environment for Africans to develop and test new technologies, especially those developed for the African market
- Space and a forum for Africans and non-Africans to showcase new technologies
- Access to broadband, conference facilities & related amenities
- Training and seminars on new technologies
- Incubator for innovative technology entrepreneurs
ACTIV spaces are designed to make the local community believe in its hidden potential. Interested in being a part of the community? Head over to our contact page and register online or call the office phone during our regular hours.